Friday, July 10, 2015

Evensong by Krista Walsh



I was fluttering about the country side, in search of a new adventure, when I stumbled upon a human library. It was full of many intriguing books, but one stood out above all the rest. Now this book contained an epic adventure that could not be passed up. The book in question was called Evensong by Krista Walsh. I settled my self down in a hidden corner of the library and began to read.

Jeff Powell, a fantasy author, suddenly finds himself sucked into the pages of his own novel. Once there he faces the antagonist he has created. With only his own knowledge of the story, he wonders if he is to blame for the fate of his characters, both good and bad.

In spite of the few grammar and spelling errors, the story comes to life with its vivid characters and wonderful descriptions of  the setting. The story draws you in from the very beginning, with the great concept of an author being spirited away into the world of his own creation. It is an exciting story that makes you feel like you are right in the middle of all the action.

I believe that Jeff Powell connects with both readers and authors in a way, because he gets to live out their greatest dreams...or nightmares? Overall I would recommend this book to any reader who enjoys fantasy novels with a twist,

Ten tiny thumbs up to Krista Walsh, It was a wonderful adventure, and I absolutely cannot wait to read the next book in the series.

Till Friday next my mortal readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment